- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Santa Rita wineries were founded in 1880 by Domingo Fernandez Concha.
In order to make their constructions possible, french technology was introduced. This winery is located in Alto Jahuel, one of the oldest cellars in Chile.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Wine tasting
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional Gratuities for driver and guide
All hotels, apartments and accommodation in Santiago.
If you are in hotels that are not in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, once the reservation is made we will inform the meeting point closest to your hotel.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Tour ends at your hotel or meeting point.
Tuesday to Friday
Join this 4-hour tour and visit Santa Rita's Wineries.
Starting at 8am with a hotel pick up or from a meeting point if your hotel is not in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, get ready to start your day visit this historic winery.
Founded in 1880 by Domingo Fernandez Concha, this winery used french technology to make its construction possible.
In the basement, the best wines of the vineyard ages and matures. Some examples of this beautiful wine are Casa Real and Medalla Real Cabernet Sauvignon.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Winery is closed on January 1, Good Friday, May 1, September 18-19, 24 December at 14:00 hours, December 25 and January 31 at 14:00 hours
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.