- 6 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hiking - Picnic at a national park - Unesco reserve
The sector of ocoa presents a wonderful vegetation in a unique microclimate that allows the growth of the Jubaea chilensis, the only Chilean native palm in danger and the southernmost in the world. This is part of La Campana national park, in the middle of Chile's coastal mountain range and declared Unesco reserve in 1967.
The good thing about this tour is that you can decide how to spend the day, there are options for active hikers, photographers or maybe just a relaxing day in nature. The most popular trail reaches a 20-meter waterfall in a 12 kilometers roundtrip hike.
Upon arrival, back at the camping area, we will have a "cheese and wine" and then return to Santiago
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - La Campana Ocoa National Park
1. Santiago Metropolitan Region
2. La Campana National Park
Traveler pickup is offered
Airport, Hotels, Airbnbs, houses inside the city limits.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Campana Ocoa National Park
Beautiful trails to visit the native palms forest and a waterfall viewpoint
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.