- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come spend a wonderful day in the Andes! Enjoy the fresh mountain air and spectacular views, including Cerro La Paloma, which is permanently snow-capped. Stroll around Villa Paulina base camp or join the guide for a 2-hour hike through the valley. Even cross a river of glacier water barefoot! After the hike we relax and stop for some delicious traditional Chilean food and drink, such as "empanadas" and "mote con huesillo".
• 5-Hour Private Tour
• Free Hotel Pick-Up and Airport Transfer on Tour Date
• Professional & Multilingual Guide
• Comfortable Van
• Yerba Loca Nature Sanctuary
• "Donde Juanita" Traditional Chilean Cuisine
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Bottled water
- Entrance to Yerba Loca Nature Sanctuary
- Optional gratuity for guide
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any location in Santiago
On this private trekking tour, enjoy an adventure in the mountains in one of the most popular parks in the Andes: Yerba Loca Nature Sanctuary, nestled in a magnificent valley. Admire pine trees, a blue glacier-water river, and perhaps Chilean condors flying high in the sky. Breathe in the clean mountain air and admire fantastic views, especially of Cerro La Paloma, which has snow on its peak year-round. You can explore the Villa Paulina base camp or go with your guide on a 2-hour hike through the valley. You can also cross a river barefoot! Then, enjoy delicious, traditional Chilean food and drinks such as “empanadas” (meat or cheese pastries) and “mote con huesillo” (a sweet non-alcoholic drink with dried peaches) at Donde Juanita’s Restaurant on the way back to the city. Join us for a beautiful day in the Andes Mountains!
• Chile Dream Tours, Hernando de Aguirre 496, Suite 121A, Providencia, Santiago, Chile, Santiago 7500000 Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Free airport pick-up/drop-off on tour date
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- 10 a.m. Departure Time
- Due to weather conditions, between May 1 and October 1, we replace Yerba Loca Nature Sanctuary with Aguas de Ramon Park and hike to a beautiful waterfall.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.