- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come Discover Santiago beyond the City Center! Explore its different neighbors and learn about the city's history and culture. We end the tour at El Pueblito Handicrafts Village for souvenir shopping!
• 5-Hour Private Tour
• Free Hotel Pick-Up and Airport Transfer on Tour Date
• Professional & Multilingual Guide
• Comfortable Van
• Visit the City Landmarks
• Learn about Chile's History and Culture
• Visit San Cristóbal Hill for Panoramic Views
• El Pueblito de Los Dominicos Artisan Village
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Bottled water
- Entrance to San Cristobal Hill and Cable Car Ride
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any location in Santiago
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro San Cristobal, Pio Nono 450 Parque Metropolitano de Santiago, Santiago 8320000 Chile
This tour will show you Santiago’s historic downtown and beyond. You will be picked up by one of our expert guides in a private vehicle and explore the downtown area as well as Santiago’s diverse and interesting neighborhoods. We start by visiting San Cristobal Hill where we will take a cable car to the summit and enjoy the most amazing panoramic views of the entire city and Andes Mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Plaza de Armas, Santiago 8329001 Chile
Afterwards, we will drive through the bohemian neighborhood of Bellavista before arriving in the historic city center where we will see Florestal Park, the Museum of Fine Arts, Plaza de Armas (Santiago’s main square), the Cathedral, City Hall, Historic Post Office, Old Congress Building, Palacio La Moneda (The Government House), National Theater, Santiago and Stock Exchange.
Stop At: Cerro Santa Lucia, Rua Santa Lucia, Santiago 8320190 Chile
Then, we stop at Santa Lucía Hill. Originally named Cerro Huelén by the Mapuche Indians, Santa Lucía Hill is where Pedro de Valdivia founded the city in 1541.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Barrio Lastarria, Jose Victorino Lastarria, Santiago 8320165 Chile
We will also pass through the vibrant bohemian neighborhood of Lastarria. We will then drive to the eastern side of the city, to the financial heart of Santiago, known for its modern buildings and impressive glass skyscrapers, passing by Costanera Center, South America’s tallest building. You will see why this area is known as “Sanhattan” among the locals.
Stop At: Centro Artesanal Pueblito Los Dominicos, Avenida Apoquindo 9085 Las Condes, Santiago 7600740 Chile
We will then visit the upscale neighborhoods of Vitacura and Las Condes ending the tour at El Pueblito de Los Dominicos, a beautiful handicraft village in the shadow of the Andes, where you will see local artisans actually working in their craft. Located next to the beautiful San Vincente Ferrer Church, a national monument, the village is a “must see” in Santiago. The shops built with clay and straw, are home to more than 180 artisans, representing the best and most complete showing of Chilean handicraft.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Free airport pick-up/drop-off on tour date
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- El Pueblito Handicrafts Village may be closed on certain national holidays.
- 10 a.m. Departure Time
- Most travelers can participate
- The cable car at San Cristobal Hill is closed on Mondays for maintenance.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.