- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come Discover Santiago! We explore the city on foot and enjoy a cable car and funicular ride on San Cristobal Hill for panoramic views of the city and Andes Mountains.
This is a great tour for those with limited time in Santiago and who want to see it all! Also great for in-transit stopovers.
• 5-Hour Private Tour
• Free Hotel Pick-Up and Airport Transfer on Tour Date
• Professional & Multilingual Guide
• Comfortable Van
• Visit the City's Landmarks
• Learn about Chile's History and Culture
• Visit San Cristóbal Hill for Panoramic Views on Cable Car and Funicular
- Multilingual Guide
- Public Transport
- Funicular and Cable Car Ride at San Cristóbal Hill
- Bottled water
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chile Dream Tours, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Santiago, Chile’s capital and largest city, is home to half of Chile’s population. On this walking tour you will see all the important sites and landmarks! We begin the tour at your hotel and first bring you to the top of San Cristobal Hill by cable car. From here you will have a panoramic view of the entire city where your guide will describe the city’s geography and point out the sites to be seen during the tour. We will descend the hill by an open-air funicular that will bring you right into the colorful Bellavista neighborhood with streets lined with lively cafes. From there we head to the historic city center, stopping at the Museum of Fine Arts, Central Market, and Plaza de Armas, Santiago’s main square. At the plaza, you will see the Cathedral, City Hall, Historic Post Office, and Monument to Chile’s Indigenous People. We then pass by the Old Congress Building and Supreme Court and continue onward to Palacio La Moneda (The Government House), Santiago Stock Exchange district, and the Municipal Theater. We will take you to the top of Santa Lucia Hill, an oasis in the center of the city. Originally named Huelén Hill by the Mapuche Indians, this is where Pedro de Valdivia founded the city in 1541. Afterwards, we will also stop by a handicraft market for souvenir shopping. At the end of the tour, your guide will take you back to your hotel using the city’s modern Metro system for a real local experience.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Free airport pick-up/drop-off on tour date
- 10 a.m. Departure Time
- Most travelers can participate
- Price: $100 per person 2-3 guests, $80 per person 4-6 guests, $60 per person 7+ guests
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.