- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come spend a relaxing day outside the city and visit Isla Negra, Pomaire, and Matetic Wine Vineyard!
• 8-Hour Private Tour
• Free Hotel Pick-Up and Airport Transfer on Tour Date
• Professional & Multilingual Guide
• Comfortable Van
• Visit to Pablo Neruda Museum House
• Visit to Artisan Village of Pomaire
• Tour and Wine Tasting at Matetic Vineyard
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Tour and Wine Tasting at Matetic Vineyard
- Bottled water
- Entrance to Pablo Neruda Museum
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chile Dream Tours, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Experience the colorful seaside town of Isla Negra and the museum home of Nobel Prize in Poetry winner Pablo Neruda who built his house overlooking the Pacific Ocean to resemble the interior of a ship, filled with seashells, momentos, and treasures from the sea. Gain fascinating insight into Neruda’s eccentric life and works. We then go for a tour and tasting at Matetic Wine Vineyard, located in the Rosario Valley. After the wine tasting, we continue our journey to Pomaire, known for its interesting clay pottery and other handicrafts. Pomaire is a wonderful place to visit. This town became an artisan hotspot because of natural clay deposits in the nearby land, causing the pottery industry to boom here. Pomaire’s iconic pottery symbol? A reddish clay pig often found in homes and restaurants. Pomaire is also known for being the home of the largest “empanadas” in Chile! This is a great and relaxing day out of the city.
Duration: 9 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Free airport pick-up/drop-off on tour date
- Minimum age of 18 to consume alcohol at Matetic Wine Vineyard
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not available on Mondays due to the Pablo Neruda Museum in Isla Negra being closed. It is also not available on national holidays due to the vineyard being closed.
- 9 a.m. Departure Time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.