- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a delicious dinner with an International menu and a live show of the traditional Chilean group “Voces de América” (America’s Voices), along with the ballet “Thiare”.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
Hotel or address pickup in Santiago
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
The tour begins with you being picked-up at your hotel with private transport. Next, you will soak up Chilean culture with a great show and a traditional dinner.
Watch typical dances from the north, center, south and Easter Island from Chile combined. All of this, in an exotic ambient decorated venue with valuable wooden sculptures that project images of ancient Eastern Island, specially prepared for a great and imaginary travel to Polynesia.
Enjoy the dinner with an executive class menu which includes, aperitif (drinks), appetizer, main course (you choose), dessert, and wine.
After finish your meal and the show is over, you will be returned back to your place of pickup.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Legal drinking age is 18 years for alcohol
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.