- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Sincerely, this is the best way to experience the Aconcagua Valley, declared as the new wine region of the country, and be able to also enjoy a visit to the Andes, with the beauty that offers the Portillo Ski Center, and dazzle with the beauty of the “Laguna del Inca” (Inca’s Lagoon) next to it, with a maximum of 8 people per vehicle.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour (max 8 people per vehicle)
- Choose your option between San Esteban vineyard or Errazuriz Vineyard
- Wine tasting (3 max reserva or premium brands tastings for Errazuriz option; 4 tastings for San Estaban option)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Pickup you from your hotel or address from the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or at a meeting point inside the same districts
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Drop-off at your hotel or address from the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or at a point inside the same districts
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
In this full-day tour, you’ll departure from the city of Santiago, in a van with air conditioning towards the north. We’ll travel for about 2 hours through the route “Los conquistadores” (The conquerors) amongst different valleys until we get to our first stop: the Chacabuco monument, fundamental piece of the independence of our country.
Later, depending on your choice, we’ll visit either Viña San Esteban or Viña Errazuriz, both surprise every visitor with their beautiful fields and modern infrastructure, besides, both vineyards are widely recognized by the quality of their wines. We’ll perform the tour that includes a visit to the main facilities and we’ll enjoy the wine tastings that each tour provides.
In Portillo Ski Center you will get to meet the official pet, a big St Bernard, which welcomes you to the start of your visit. You have free time to visit the ski resort and the marvelous Inca Lagoon which is located between the mountains, which has a beautiful history about an Incan King associated with it. Also, you can take the ski lift and enjoy a lunch with a beautiful view of the lagoon (activities and lunch are not included).
Around 4:30pm you will be brought back to your hotel in Santiago.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.