- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit Cajon del Maipo and it's top attraction El Yeso Dam on this full-day, small group tour from Santiago. Enjoy a transfer from Santiago to the Andes mountain range and Cajon del Maipo. Embark on a 12-mile mountain bike ride starting from the water reserve and making your way down into the Maipo Valley. This 8-hour tour includes an outdoor picnic in the mountains.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Picnic breakfast
- Mountain bike, helmet, bike gloves
- Round-trip private transfers
- Additional food and drinks
Your Santiago hotel
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Your Santiago hotel
Your day begins with a pickup from your Santiago hotel at 7:30am. Greet your guide and settle into the comfortable vehicle for the 62-mile (100-kilometer) drive to the foothills of the Andes.
Upon arrival at your El Yeso Dam, which sits at an elevation of more than 8,202 feet (2,500 meters), start your bicycle tour with a visit to the reservoir area and pedaling 12 miles into the Maipo Valley.
Afterward, refuel with a well-earned picnic breakfast while soaking up the views of this mountainous and serene place.
Next, begin the descent on your mountain bike. Starting from the reservoir, bike down to San Gabriel village. The trail will be adapted to the technical level of the participants.
Relax on the transfer back to Santiago and get dropped off back at your hotel at around 3:30pm.
Please note: A minimum of two people is required for booking.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour available for heights between 4 feet 5 inches & 6 feet 6 inches (1.37 m - 2 m)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please note: you will be biking on gravel/pavement roads. Level of difficulty: intermediate to advanced.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.