- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is the perfect trip if you want to see the Andes without too much physical effort. It is a half day trip, mostly a road trip with a couple of short walking to great lookouts. We are going to plant a native tree in Patagonia for each member of the group while you are hiking in order to compensate the co2 generated.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport pickup and drop-off (at extra expense)
- Short walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Cheese and wine at our secret private lookout
- Water bottles
- Personal insurance
- 30 fee for airport pickup and drop-off
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our travelers from their hotel locations in Santiago (Santiago Centro, Vitacura, Las Condes, Lo Barnechea, Providencia)
Also we pick up at airport with an extra charge of 30 USD per person.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Yerba Loca, Curva 15 - Ruta G60 21, Santiago, Lo Barnechea, Región Metropolitana, Chile
We are going to stop in a nice lookout where we will provide you binoculars to see some scenic peaks inside Yerba Loca Park, like, La Paloma Glacier. Also Condor encounters are common here.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Valle Nevado - Ski Resort Chile, Avenida Vitacura # 5250 Of. 304 Chile
Visit to Valle Nevado Ski Resort located at more than 3000 meters with great views of the Andes Range including Plomo mount covered by glaciers
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de los Pumas, Farellones Chile
We will walk to a "secret" spot where you will have an amazing view of the mountain while you enjoy a table of chilean cheese and wine. Condor and Fox encounters are usual as well other native fauna.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Extra charge of $30 USD per person will be added if pickup is at airport
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.