- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 3-day ranch trip staying on our eco lodge (located just outside Santiago, close to Valparaiso) is a great opportunity to get away from the smoke and noise of the city and enjoy nature at its best. A great way to learn and know the typical Chilean countryside, you will be able to admire the surroundings and spend time with good-natured horses. The adventure includes multilingual, professional guides fluent in German and English, a nice and small-group atmosphere, plus accommodation and meals.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- half day horseback ride
- 2 x two hour horseback ride
- Multilingual guide
- 2 nights in a shared bedroom
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Swimming pool
- Activity photo service
- Transport from and to closest terminal
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Take a Bus at Terminal Pajaritos in Santiago, Pick up at Bus Terminal Villa Alemana or drive to Campesano Ranch at Quebrada Escobares
Please contact the day before the activity via Viator or WhatsApp +56966785644 to confirm and talk meeting point details!
This is the perfect horseback riding getaway to truly get behind behind the touristic areas and into the real Chilean countryside life.
Your 3-day, 2-nights trip at the eco loge begins at the Bus Terminal Villa Alemana or you may head directly to the ranch if you prefer (under own arrangement). Once at the ranch, you can settle into your comfortable bedroom (shared accommodation) and start exploring the ranch. Each day will include horseback riding trips at the ranch and through the countryside. Your knowledgeable and multilingual guides will be there providing insight and instruction so you improve your skills as you practice.
During this countryside getaway you will explore different trails during your rides and be able to admire the beautiful landscapes and incredible views. Not only that, but you will be impressed by the tame and safe horses. All meals will be provided including healthy and good breakfast, lunch, dinner, fresh fruit and water. You will also be able to enjoy use of the pool at your ranch accommodation. Vegetarians are welcome.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.