- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Practice a different activity in a different place! Our climbing guides will take you and show you the best and most beautiful places to practice this beautiful sport. Chile has several places with different characteristics. If you have never climbed, the guide will support you all the time, will teach you and also be concerned about your safety all the time. If you are an experienced climber, we will climb the best climbing spot for you to spend an incredible day.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from all hotels in Santiago
The guide will pick you up in Santiago, and then move to the climbing area. The guide will bring all climbing equipment, but if you have yours own climbing shoes bring it! The transfer tie to the place is between 30-60 minutes. According to the level of the climber, the guide make the routs to be climbed in "Top rope" or if have some experience go first. Also the climbing guide will makes an introductory classes and will talk about the area where you will be. It is necessary to have a conversation before the day of the tour to coordinate and organize the climbing well!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.