- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Try the best premium wines from the Concha y Toro vineyard on this 4-hour Marqués de Casa Concha tour. Combine cultural delights and exquisite Chilean wines in one of the most successful vineyards of this country. Accompanied by a local guide, you will enter the scene of the Chilean culinary culture learning the processes to create this brew of the best quality. Throughout its 130-year history, Concha y Toro has become synonymous with tradition, receiving numerous awards for the quality of its wines and the image of the company. Enjoy with the group a unique tasting of premium wines accompanied by exquisite cheeses from the area and learn the secrets to produce this kind of wines. Live an experience that is hard to forget and that your palate will surely thank you for!
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
We pick you up at your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
8:00 am (morning shift) / 1:00 pm (afternoon shift)
• We pick you up at your hotel or another address in Santiago that you provide to us.
• Tour the Concha y Toro Vineyard with a local guide who will teach you the processes for the creation of wine.
• Taste some excellent Premium wines with some exquisite cheeses while enjoying a very nice time with the whole group.
• Learn the old history of this traditional vineyard known throughout the world from your expert local guide.
• Return to Santiago. We drop you off at to your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
• Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience.
• This tour is available during the morning and afternoon. Price includes Tickets to the Premium Tour Marques de Casa Concha.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.