- 5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this experience in small group. The vineyard has a micro-weather which allows the rarity of very good quality red and white grapes in the same valley.
Discover the beautiful landscape of this boutique vineyard in a horse riding tour among the different grapes through the beautiful Casablanca Valley. Visit the amazing and modern cellars and have wine tasting of three red and three white grapes.
While you are on the vineyard we are going to donate a native tree plantation through Reforestemos Patagonia ONG and neutralize your co2 emissions.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private transportation between all the points
- Horse riding fees
- Wine tasting (2 red grapes and 2 white grapes)
- Cellar tour
- Insurance on horse riding
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Loma Larga Vineyards & Winery
- Personal insurance for transportation
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travelers from their accommodations. Airport pickup has an extra charge.
Back to pick up location
Monday to Friday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casablanca Valley, Casablanca, Valparaiso Region
We will be immerse in Casablanca Valley, one of the most famous and beautiful vineyard valley of Chile, well known about their white grape wines. Loma Larga and Casas del Bosque Vineyard are located in this valley.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Loma Larga Vineyards & Winery, Casablanca, Valparaiso Region
Guided horseback riding trough the vineyard, plus cellar tour and wine tasting of 3 white and 3 red grapes
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vina Casas del Bosque, Casablanca, Valparaiso Region
You have the option to enjoy a lunch at Tanino Restaurant, considered one of the best vineyard restaurants in the world. We include the transport to the vineyard but the lunch is at cost of each passenger.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum of 2 people per booking. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Extra charge of 30 USD/person will be added if pick up is at airport
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Great Tour of the end to end process of a winery in Chile. Riding through the vineyard you get the full view of the expansive vineyards needed to produce a variety of red and white wine. The optional lunch at Casa del Bosque is completely worth it. Our guide Nicholas was very informative.
I could not recommend this enough. We had your guide Nicolas who was fantastic- from helping us practice our Spanish, to showing us some of the highlights of Santiago, he was welcoming every step of the way. Our horse ride, wine tasting and lunch at Tanino was an experience we will never forget.