- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Bike Tour in Viña del Mar & Valparaiso
Viña del Mar, also known as the Garden City, is a municipality belonging to the region of Valparaíso, Chile. We will begin our tour at Reñaca beach, where we will prepare physically to head for a beautiful and extensive bike path that connects the cities of Viña del Mar and Valparaíso. During the tour we will make periodic stops at the main landmarks of both cities, we will appreciate its natural and architectural attractions, we will learn about the history of what was the most important port of the South Pacific, to finish our tour in Sotomayor Square. Then we will walk through Valparaiso hills (Unesco Wolrd Heritage area) before we head back to your hotel.
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and Drop off from your hotel.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Viña Del Mar, Eduardo Titus Torre 9 D, Condominio Milled II, Villa Dulce, Viña del Mar, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
Valparaiso the main Chilean port and Viña del Mar the garden city will be the scenery for our ride through the pacific coast, joint us in this journey across the history of this neighbour cities.
Optional visit: Winery at Casablanca Valley
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.