- 7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Why should I live this experience?
To get to know Isla de Maipo? To taste the excellent wines that are produced so close to Santiago de Chile?
Whatever it is, we are going to do our best so you can keep an unforgettable memory of the experience. We will love to have you with us. Our mission is that you live an exciting experience and that you enjoy the five senses to the fullest. And one thing is for sure, in most of our wine adventures we end up toasting for the day we have spent together and saying goodbye with a hug, happy and satisfied, although we do not know each other more than a few hours ago.
Includes all this:
–Transportation, if the weather in Isla de Maipo
–Wine expert local guide. We are certified tour operators and excellent wine enthusiasts
–Typical Maipo Valley lunch
–Activity around wine
-Other amazing surprises
- Lunch - Breakfast, and wine tastings
- Entry/Admission - Indomita Casablanca and Maipo Vineyards
Traveler pickup is offered
Any place in SAntiago but Airport
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Indomita Casablanca and Maipo Vineyards, Ruta 68, km. 71,5, Casablanca Chile
Wine not ? In this excursion the wine accompanies us all day long. Because everything is nicer with a glass of wine in your hand! In addition, a fantastic way to get to know a country is to do it thorough its gastronomy and its wines.
Visit wineries with a beautiful story to tell, taste excellent wines, enjoy good food and have lots of fun in a breathtaking landscape of vineyards at the foot of the Andes. For just 97USD!
What happens in the little wine bus?
1. We pick you up at your hotel, apartment or the address you give us to go to Isla de Maipo
2. We do a brunch with wine in the country house and gardens of the art gallery “La Espina del Arte”
3. We visit the mythical cellar of “Los Mesa” family and taste its traditional wines and liquors
4. We taste premium wines of Santa Ema, TerraMater and De Martino wineries. And visit them!
5. We enjoy a traditional lunch in a beautiful production villa on the banks of the Maipo river
6. We have an activity around wine at the century old winery La Era
7. We drop you off at your hotel, apartment or the address you give us in Santiago de Chile
Note: some of the places included in the tour could eventually change but always maintaining the spirit, essence and quality of the experience and visiting wineries with good wines and a beautiful story to tell.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.