- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover the Andes Mountains in a half-day private tour around the ski resorts nearby Santiago, where you’ll have a Wine&Cheese tasting while enjoying grandiose panoramic views.
Three stops were carefully selected in order to maximize your appreciation of the Andes.
The experience begins in your hotel where your guide will pick you up to then head towards the mountain by the road that connects the city with the main Ski Resorts. Among the main attractions you will appreciate La Paloma Glacier, one of the largest ice bodies of central Chile. You'll reach 9842,52ft a.s.l. when when you get to Valle Nevado S.Resort -with bathroom and souvenir facilities-, and from a lookout you will observe Plomo mount. wich reaches an altitud of 17.795,28ft. Last stop will be at the Condor´s Lookout; a huge and secure cliff from where you will have a delicious W&Ch tasting while you will enjoy the views with the possibility to meet the majestic condor, which often elegantly glides by the area.
- Lunch - bottle of wine and 1/2 liter of water p.p. Blue and camembert cheese, rice crackers, olives, peanuts and potato chips
- Private transportation
- Snowshoes and poles when needed. Binoculars. First aid kit
- Entry/Admission - Info Farellones
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at 8:00 am. Any place you will be staying in Santiago
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Info Farellones, Av. Los Condores 1140, Farellones Chile
This opportunity permit you to enjoy the best Andean views. Four stops were carefully selected in order to maximize your appreciation during this visit to the mountain.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.