- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Isla Teja and Santa Rosa estuary
- Kayaking along the Brazo de la Culebra (the serpent’s arm)
- Bocas (three forks at the river ways), heart of the Rio Cruce’s nature sanctuary.
- Black necked swans, herons and sea lions through the totora’s passageways and labyrinths (a subspecies of the giant bulrush sedge
- Isla Huapi Chica: a picturesque (but forgotten) location
- Kayaking at the San Ramón estuary by the Cerro Oncol shores
- El Potrero bridge, a perfect lookout for birdwatching.
- Trout farm at El Potrero.
- Van transfer from Valdivia to Isla Teja or St Rosa. Return from El Potrero and Punucapa to Valdivia
- Snacks - at 10:00
- Lunch - at Isla Huapi at noon
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valdivian Coastal Reserve, Los Rios Region
This experience starts by jumping aboard the two-person kayaks at Isla Teja in Valdivia. The group starts paddling towards the heart of the Rio Cruces wetlands and Tres Bocas island while enjoying the green surroundings. The paddling continues toward Huapi Chica island where a delicious countryside style lunch awaits for the group. This kayaking experience ends at the hidden pier of El Potrero in the Punucapa area to then, get back on land and enjoy the scenic drive towards Valdivia.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.