- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is a gastronomic experience where you will have the possibility to discover the culture of our country through its cuisine.
During the Half Day Tour, we will visit the traditional markets of Santiago and cook some typical dishes of the Chilean gastronomy.
The National Geographic Traveler magazine chose the Central Market of Santiago as one of the best in the world. Within its Top Ten list, the Central Market is exactly located in the fifth place.
We have listed the 45 best markets in the world and La Vega Central in Santiago was mentioned in place number 4.
- You will visit the Central Market, La Pérgola, La Vega Chica and Vega Central, on foot for 1.5 hours
- Transfer from La Vega to cooking workshop
- English coordinator
- Cooking Class: introduction, recipes and apons
- Appetizer and cocktail preparation to enjoy while cooking
- 3 steps menu (starter-main course-dessert) and 2 wines of boutique vineyards and Grand Reserve Range
- Entry/Admission - Condell 893
- Transfer from hotel to Mercado Central (available on request)
- Transfer from Cooking Workshop to hotel (available on request)
- Gratuities (optional)
Av. Condell 893, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market
You will have the opportunity to visit one of the most important Central Markets in the world according to the National Geographic Traveler Magazine and the website www.thedailymeal.com
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Pergola de las Flores Santa Maria, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
It is one of the most important flower markets of the capital
Pass By: La Vega Chica, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Fruits and vegetables, from the agricultural sectors of the Central Zone of Chile, are commercialized in its premises.
Pass By: La Vega Central, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
An important market in Chile
Stop At: Condell 893
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.