- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We are a boutique vineyard in the middle of Santiago City that has as a priority to deliver a more human and familiar touch on our tours. Our more than 150 years has taught us that dealing with people with a more delicate and welcoming way is a very fundamental aspect and we put it into practice everyday.
We want everyone to feel engage and in love with the history of the Cousiño family as well as with the winemaking process.
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 glasses of wines
- Entry/Admission - Vina Cousino Macul
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
Av. Quilín 7100
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vina Cousino Macul, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Visit one of the oldest vineyard in Chile and inmerse yourself in a unique experience. Join us and tour our premium vines, historical cellars and enjoy three of our highest quality wines.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.