- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cajon del Maipo, in the Andes Mountains, is the ideal adventure, located a few hours from your hotel.
You live the experience of being in place that inspires great tranquility and the landscape is overwhelming.
Your guide is a profesional photographer. He will take photos of this activity. Adventure will send you by email.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Passenger insurance
- Bottled water
- Tasting of Chilean red wine and cocktail
- Set of digital photos
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Andes Mountains, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
San José Volcano at 90 km from Santiago, in the Andes mountain range we walk until we reach a valley at the base of an active volcano (5,800 meters high).
When we arrive at the end of the walk (45 min) we will have time to eat a sandwich and enjoy a fantastic landscape in the heart of the Andes Mountain.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.