- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cajon del Maipo, in the Andes Mountains, is the ideal adventure, located a few hours from your hotel.
You live the experience of being in place that inspires great tranquility and the landscape is overwhelming.
Your guide is a profesional photographer. He will take photos of this activity. Adventure will send you by email.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Passenger insurance
- Bottled water
- Tasting of Chilean red wine and cocktail
- Set of digital photos
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels and hostels in the areas of Providencia, Santiago Centro, Vitacura and Las Condes. Passengers staying in other areas or in private apartments will be informed of the hotel closest to their lodging for pickup.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Andes Mountains, Santiago Chile
San José Volcano at 90 km from Santiago, in the Andes mountain range we walk until we reach a valley at the base of an active volcano (5,800 meters high).
When we arrive at the end of the walk (45 min) we will have time to eat a sandwich and enjoy a fantastic landscape in the heart of the Andes Mountain.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.