- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Colchagua is one of the most famous valleys for the world of wine, conosca the production process of the best wineries
- Pick up and transfer back to the hotel
- Entrance with tasting to Viu Manent and Casa Silva
- Entrance to the Colchagua Museum
- Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese during the entire visit
- Entry/Admission - Colchagua Valley
- Entry/Admission - Viu Manent Winery
- Entry/Admission - Vina Casa Silva
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colchagua Valley, O'Higgins Region
The Colchagua Valley is located 120 kilometers south of Santiago. The agricultural and wine-growing vocation of the valley begins in the 17th century, when the King of Spain destined these fertile lands to haciendas for its most distinguished officers, resulting in the construction of marvelous mansions that remain to this day.
This valley was the first, in 1996 to develop the idea of the Wine Route to promote wine tourism. It is a narrow valley that extends from the foot of the Andes to the Pacific Ocean. The vineyards are located on the mountain slopes accompanied by warm microclimates but bathed in abundant water from the Tinguiririca and Colchagua rivers, which provides excellent red strains where Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Carmenère and Malbec stand out.
Currently this valley has 20,000 cultivated hectares.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Viu Manent Winery, Santa Cruz, O'Higgins Region
we will visit Viu Manent
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vina Casa Silva, San Fernando, O'Higgins Region
visit this vinyard
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.