- 7 to 8 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This tour is a unique option for those how want to discover authentic Valparaiso and be sustainable at the same time. Walk and move like "porteños" with a savvy local guide using funiculars and trolley bus for less pollution, not only visiting the very touristic places but also the undisguised angles of the harbour.
We are committed to working together with Fair Chile Foundation to lower the carbon print by planting a tree for each of our guests. So, YOU are a proud part of it!!!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Highway tool
- Courtesy items: Hand sanitizer, tissues, moist wipes
- Carbon footprint reduction support
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Quarter of the Seaport City of Valparaiso, Valparaiso, Valparaiso Region
In Santiago with a day to spare...? Valparaíso is tantalizingly close, so do not miss a chance to visit this harbour, famed for its eclectic architecture, hillside funiculars and Pacific ocean views. We will acquaint you with this UNESCO-designated mazelike city´s past and present
"Valpo" is now a haven for students, festival-goers and artists. So, be sure to wear your walking shoes since Valparaiso´s twisting cobbled streets and blooming alleys are meant to be explored on foot!
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hip, knee or ankle problems.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.