- 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Do not just walk, explore! That is our motto in each tour.
We want to make your visit to Valparaiso an unforgettable experience. Our mission is to make you love our city and discover the special secrets it holds for you.
If you are a traveler interested in going beyond the superficial, this is your route. As local guides, we know our hometown better than anyone and we will be happy to share it with you.
- 8 hours of excursion with a native guide
- All tickets for public transport
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Bottled water
- Sunscreen & sanitizer
- Surprise gift
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso, Valparaiso Region
The private tour is totally flexible and adapted to your needs. You will explore Valparaíso and/or Viña del Mar like a local, at your own pace, following your interests and using your time as you prefer, with a native guide, who will recommend the best places according to your profile.
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.