- 120 to 150 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Walk with your small group along the evening streets of Punta Arenas with a dedicated local guide and learn about life in this unique town. Hit the tourist highlights- the Municipal Cemetery, Monumento al Ovejero, Goleta Ancud and the Plaza, while hearing tales of Punta Arenas' dramatic past with an expert storyteller. History, culture, nature, and fun, all in one dynamic walking tour!
- Entry/Admission - Cemetery of Punta Arenas
Cemetery of Punta Arenas
Plaza Benjamín Muñoz Gamero, Punta Arenas, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cemetery of Punta Arenas
Take an early evening stroll through the peaceful rows of the Municipal Cemetery, voted by BBC to be one of the world's 10 most beautiful cemeteries, and learn about the culture and traditions that have made this place so unique.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Monumento Al Ovejero, Punta Arenas, Magallanes Region
Stop at the Monumento de Ovejero to take pictures of this iconic monument and learn about the sheep herding culture of the Region de Magallanes.
Duration: 7 minutes
Pass By: Monumento a Manuel Bulnes
Travel down Avenida Presidente Manuel Bulnes, learning about the historic points of interest on this main street of Punta Arenas before heading down Calle Carlos Bories, the beating heart of downtown Punta Arenas, to learn about life in Punta Arenas, and its modern past.
Stop At: Plaza Del Condor
Head down Avenida Cristobal Colon to see the historic monuments and marvels that line the street, stopping at points of interest to hear tales from Punta Arenas' dramatic past.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monumento A Tripulantes Galeta Ancud, Punta Arenas, Magallanes Region
Visit the beautiful monument of the Goleta Ancud to hear about the first pioneers of Punta Arenas.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Costanera de Punta Arenas, Punta Arenas, Magallanes Region
Enjoy sunset views of the Strait of Magellan as you walk along the coast and learn about the abundant life there.
Stop At: Plaza Munoz Gamero, Punta Arenas, Magallanes Region
Finish your tour in the historic Plaza Benjamin Muñoz Gamero to see the beautiful Palacios of Punta Arenas' boom time leading families.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.