- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This trekking will take you to the lighthouse southernmost continental in the world opened in 1904.
The trekking to San Isidro Lighthouse is a trekking of medium difficulty. In total the hike is 8 kms in edge of beach. Walking on rocks, sand and crossing a river after 4 kilometers you will reach the lighthouse. Throughout the hike you could observe flora and fauna, the Dawson Island and a large part of the Darwin Mountain Range.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Faro San Isidro, Punta Arenas, Magallanes Region
Caminata al faro continental mas austral del mundo, caminando por rocas, arena y cruzando un río bajo después de 4 kilómetros llegaras al faro. En toda la caminata podrías observar fauna y flora, la Isla Dawson y gran parte de la Cordillera de Darwin.
Duration: 5 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.