- 23 to 24 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Day 1 will start at 6.00am and end at 10.00pm.
Day 2 will start at 9.00am with breakfast and we will complete the day by around 4.30pm by leaving for santiago and arriving into santiago at 9.00pm
- see activity details for full breakdowns of day 1 and 2.
- Overnight accommodation
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Radal Siete Tazas
Customer hotel at approximately 9.00pm
Day 1 :
• 6:00 am : Departure from hotels or address
• 9:00 am : Arrival in Molina village before ascending to the precordillerano area, in this village we will supply products to be used in the National Park there will be an optional breakfast
• 11:20 am : Visit of the Cascada Velo de la Novia.
• 12:30 am : Visit of the Parque Nacional Radal Siete Tazas we will then travel to the interior of the park where many different attractions will be. We will end the trail we will arrive to the Salto de la Leona.
• 16:40 pm : Visit the English park
• 17:30 pm : Return to the cabin
• 20:00 pm : An Outdoor barbecue
• 22:00 pm : End of the day
Day 2 :
• 9:00 am : Breakfast
• 11:00 am : Trek ribera sur del Rio Claro
• 14:30 pm : Return to Santiago detention in Velo de la Novia
• 15:00 pm : Lunch in cabin
• 16:30 pm : Return to Santiago
• 21:00 pm : Arrive into Santiago
The Radal Siete Tazas National Park is one of many protected areas in the national forestry corporation, located in the pre-mountain range of the seventh region in the municipality of Molina. The area is famous for its waterfalls and evergreen landscapes. A course of roads have formed after millenary eruptions of the headless volcano.
In this experience you will be able to explore a beautiful nationally renowned park, by enjoying a truly unique environment. Here you will be able disconnect from the real world and nature will start to prevail and show its beauty. This experience will be only 2 days long but will forever live in your heart.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.