- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join me in a healthy activity while visiting the colorful staircases, the wall paintings, elevators and more that there are throughout the city. We will have beautiful views of the city. And also I will give you some tips to save time touring the rest of city.
- Bottled water
- Está incluido el valor del trolebus y de los ascensores.
Plaza Victoria, Valparaíso, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paseo 21 de Mayo, Valparaiso, Valparaiso Region
We will go up staircases and alleyways to get there.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ascensor Cordillera, Valparaiso, Valparaiso Region
Will Go Up by the Staircases besides the Ascensor Concepcion if you desire.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Paseo Yugoeslavo Ex Paseo Americano, Valparaiso, Valparaiso Region
Going up by staircases or Ascensor El Peral. And Go Around Cerro Alegre through its alleyways and colorful staircases.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso, Valparaiso Region
We will visit Paseo Gervasoni and Paseo Atkinson. And we will discover its beautiful alleyways with more colorful staircases and graffitis all around the walls.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.