- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join me in a healthy activity while visiting the colorful staircases, the wall paintings, elevators and more that there are throughout the city. We will have beautiful views of the city. And also I will give you some tips to save time touring the rest of city.
- Bottled water
- Está incluido el valor del trolebus y de los ascensores.
Muelle Prat, Errázuriz, Valparaíso, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
Plaza Victoria, Valparaíso, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paseo 21 de Mayo, Valparaiso Chile
We will go up staircases and alleyways to get there.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ascensor Cordillera, Calle Serrano, Valparaiso Chile
Will Go Up by the Staircases besides the Ascensor Concepcion if you desire.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Paseo Yugoeslavo Ex Paseo Americano, Cerro Concepcion, Valparaiso Chile
Going up by staircases or Ascensor El Peral. And Go Around Cerro Alegre through its alleyways and colorful staircases.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso Chile
We will visit Paseo Gervasoni and Paseo Atkinson. And we will discover its beautiful alleyways with more colorful staircases and graffitis all around the walls.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.