- 6 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our tours are small and private groups and allows us to perform a more personalized work that differentiates us from others, and allows us to deliver quality, safety, satisfaction and excellence in attention.
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel, Hostel, Apart Hotel in Santiago, Providencia, downtown Santiago, Las Condes and directions that are on the way
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Embalse El Yeso, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
We will travel approximately 100 km in southeast direction to enter to the commune of San Jose of Maipo visit the town, located to 48 kilometers of the capital and declared national monument, mainly by its colonial constructions, its church Inaugurated in 1800 and its Plaza de Armas, meeting place for lovers of adventure tourism. Continuing our trip we will appreciate the majestic Cordillera de los Andes, Impresionándonos with its incredible and multicolored landscapes, which in winter season are covered with snow. Continuing towards the Gypsum reservoir, located at 2500 meters above sea level, and source of potable water supply to 70% of the population in the metropolitan region.
Making a photographic stop along the way to the reservoir where we will be most of the time appreciating this beautiful turquoise lagoon embraced by the majestic Cordillera de los Andes.
Then we will return in place to make our last stop photo and make our picnic.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.