- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Departing from Santiago on our Vstrom 650 motorcycle to know the Yeso reservoir in the midle of Los Andes mountain is a unique experience.
- Helmet, Gloves, Fuel
- Pick up and transfer back to hotel
- Guide during the whole tour
- Rent of Suzuki VStrom 650
- Food and Drink
Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in Santiago
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ruta Chile
Our adventure starts from your hotel, where our driver goes to 07:15, to go to where the Motorcycles are.
At this point we will have to leave a credit card as a guarantee and fill out a form very similar to the car lease.
From Santiago to the Gypsum Reservoir and back, they are approximately 200 kolometers, by 1 way.
The motorcycle is Suzuki VStrom 650, so experience with this type of displacement is recommended.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parroquia San Jose De Maipo, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Once the paperwork is finished, our adventure begins with our guide (who also goes by motorcycle), heading to the cajón del Maipo, entering the Cajon del Maipo, we will have time to take pictures and relax a bit before continuing to the plaster reservoir.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Embalse El Yeso, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
We will arrive at 09:30 a.m. at the Yeso reservoir, which will give us time to fully explore it and rest a little before returning to Santiago.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.