- 4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Geological Tourism is a type of special purpose tourism developed in natural areas, specifically focused on understanding geology and landscape, with the goal to promote the conservation of geodiversity and geosites, through reflection and experiential learning.
We provide a unique educational experience, which is safe and responsible with our
environment. On this trip we travel to the Yeso valley to finish in the Yeso Lake near of Santiago, Chile. We will know the geological evolution of the Maipo valley and his highlights. This trip is about water importance and hidrological processes that ocurr in a watershed and why this process are important for life and their conservation.
- Snacks - Productos locales
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cajon del Maipo
2. Camino Al Volcán 19498
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cajon del Maipo, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Turismo geológico en los alrededores del Cajón del Maipo, con itinerarios temáticos.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.