- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Parque Oncol’s lookout points. A magical place protected by ancient forests.
- Valdivian Deep Forests atop the Cordillera de la Costa (coastal mountain range)
- The Quitaqui flats with stunning views towards the Andean volcanoes
- The Quitaqui valleys and San Pedro where pumas inhabit alongside the rare Darwin’s fox.
- Tambillo Pampa, the best natural lookout point overlooking the wetlands and everglades of Rio Cruces.
- A visit to a rural house owned that can only be accessed by boat.
- Sailing on the submerged forests (devastated by the most powerful earthquake ever recorded)
- Tres Bocas or three forks, where the wetlands meet a paradise for most birds and fauna alike.
- Totorales, home to black swan colonies.
- Return trip from and to Valdivia
- Snacks - At 12:30
- Lunch - At 3:30pm
- Dinner - Once (light dinner) at 6:30pm
- Entry/Admission - Parque Oncol
Plaza de la Republica
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Oncol, Valdivia, Los Rios Region
Pick up in Valdivia área towards Oncol (1 hour drive)
Downhill trekking from Cordillera de la Costa towards the Rio Tambillo shores. Total distance, 8 kms (5 miles) for about 3 hours.
Riverboat sailing the Rio Cruces nature sanctuary with a brief stop at Punucapa.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.