- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Indulge to a night of star gazing and relaxing at Colinas Hot Springs (Termas Colinas). This is an adventure tour experience that starts at 7PM to return at about 1AM. The Hot Springs are at the end of the G-25 route in San Jose del Maipo and we ride onboard a comfortable mini van through the mountains to arrive to this unique destination.
- Snacks - Cheese, crackers and wine picnic at the hot springs
- Alcoholic Beverages - Glass of wine
- Bottled water - Water & Juice
- Private transportation
- Entrance to the Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Termas de Banos Colina
- Additional food & drinks
- Sandals & swimsuit
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from all hotels, hostels and apart hotels in Santiago area
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parroquia San Jose De Maipo, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
A quick stop for food and drinks at the town of San Jose de Maipo.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Termas de Banos Colina, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
A night visit to the hot springs. Termas Colina are located right in the middle of the Andes, at the very end of the road in the province of San Jose de Maipo.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.