- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is the perfect 3-in-1 combination tour of the Riviera Maya. You'll visit the Tulum ruins, then go snorkeling in the colorful coral reef in the Caribbean Sea and finally you'll get to swim and refresh in a crystal clear water cenote and visit some caves. Your tour also includes a delicious lunch of typical regional food plus transport.
- Ideal choice for families
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bilingual guide
- Round Transportation with AC
- Equipment required for water activities
- Lunch: Traditional Mexican meat dish, rice, Pasta, Fruit,Totopos, Mexican Sauce, tortillas (Vegetarian or Gluten Free option available under request)
- Drinks: Fresh fruit water & Softdrinks
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Mayan Beach
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Caracol
- Additional fee of Conservation of the Marine Fauna ($10 USD, must be paid during tour)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour only. Note: if you are on a hostel or Airbnb accommodation, we cannot guarantee pick-up at the door. Once your purchase is complete we will organize the pick-up arrangements. Pick ups from Cancun from 06:00 am-07:00 am, Pick ups from Playa del Carmen 07:00 am -08:00 am, Pick ups from Tulum round 09:00 am
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Discover the Mayan archaeological site of Tulum, world famous for its unique location alongside the Caribbean coastline. Built on a natural outcrop facing the rising sun, the stunning turquoise blue ocean backdrop makes this beautiful site one of the most picturesque in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mayan Beach, Tulum Mexico
Afterwards board local motorboats to reefs where you will explore the fascinating underwater world of the Mexican Caribbean on a leisurely snorkel tour. Brightly colored tropical fish, spectacular coral, amazing rock formations, turtles, rays and unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Caracol, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Then journey deep into the subtropical rainforest of the Yucatan to relax, swim and snorkel in the crystal clear fresh waters of a massive “cenote”, and marvel at the thousands of spectacular stalagmites and stalactites that surround you at every turn.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring a towel, change of clothes, wear a swimsuit and a hat, sunglasses and comfortable sandals
- Note: Biodegradable sunblock (should be applied at your hotel before boarding the transportation and when wáter activities ends)
- It is not permitted to touch the coral or marine life
- Money for souvenirs, pictures and tips (cash only)
- Not recommended for people who are physically challenged, those who suffer with cardiac, respiratory or back problems, ailments that lead to loss of consciousness, hydrophobics, pregnant women, children under 4 years nor people who do not have basic swimming skills (for aquatic activities)
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Remember to bring cash for the Marine Wildlife Conservation Bracelet. $10Usd per person, Payable in cash at the pickup time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.