- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Escape Cancun on this 12 hour full day tour to Chichen Itza, one of the main archaeological sites of Yucatan’s peninsula. Follow your multilingual guide around the site before enjoying a cool swim in a Cenote. Your tour includes a guided tour of Valladolid, a colonial town on the Yucatan Peninsula and is included lunch buffet of regional food with vegetarian options. Round transportation from either your hotel or a meeting point is included
your tour will include a guided tour of Valladolid, a colonial town on the Yucatan Peninsula.
We care about your safety and we guarantee a safe route by toll road to Chichen Itza.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Round transportation from either meeting point or hotel, according to selected option
- Professional guide
- Brief Visit to Colonial Valladolid
- Visit and swim in cenote
- Chichen itza entrance
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote XCajum
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- All visitors to Chichen Itza will need to pay a local tax of $406 mxn.
1: Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
2: Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
3: Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
• If your hotel is located in Playa del Carmen (Centro, Playacar, Playa del Carmen or up to the Coco Bay hotel) or in Riviera Maya, please head to Hotel HM at 07:40 a.m.
• If you're staying at any hotel in Cancún centro, Playa Mujeres and all center of Cancun, please head to the Oasis Smart Hotel at 07:45 a.m.
• If you're staying at a hotel within the Hotel Zone of Cancun please head to Hotel Presidente Intercontinental at 07:50 a.m.
Pick Up: 24 hrs before your activity will receive the pick time. ( If your hotel, hostel or condominium is in an area with difficult access the tour operator willl give you a strategic meeting point).
Return point: Returns to original departure point
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Around midday, start your tour in Chichen itza of significant locations at the World Heritage site, including the ball court, el Castillo (the Castle), the Pyramid of Kukulkan and Temple of the Warriors.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Centro, Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Valladolid, recently named Magic Town of Mexico, accompanied by an expert bilingual guide.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cenote XCajum, Dzitas Piste, Dzitas 97660 Mexico
After visiting Chichen Itza, you'll head to a refreshing cenote for a swim. Cenotes are natural sinkholes resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes fresh water underneath.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated in both English and Spanish
- For safety reasons, it is mandatory that you wear a life vest during the visit to the cenote (the cost is not included on the inclusions list)
- Please note that effective February 1st 2019 until December 31st 2019 all visitors to Chichen Itza will need to pay a local tax of $406 mxn. This amount is subject to change for bookings in 2020."
- Valladolid is a town wth many festivities and local traditions, in case the town is closed, we will change the experience visiting the nearby town of Piste.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.