- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Swim among big schools of fish, wild turtles, and colorful coral reefs during this 3.5-hour shipwreck-exploration tour. Paddle through warm Caribbean waters as you discover the stunning underwater world on three separate snorkeling stops. A short lesson is offered for less experienced snorkelers, and group size is limited to 10 so you receive plenty of personalized attention from your guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Passenger Insurance
- Dock Fee ($10 USD, payable at check in)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya may have an extra charge
Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Start your tour with prompt, air-conditioned transportation from your hotel.
Head to our marina, where after checking in, you'll receive your complete snorkeling gear and all safety instructions.
Before boarding, you'll take an in-shore briefing where you'll get to test your equipment and learn other useful tips that will help you enjoy the tour at its best.
Once everybody feels confident and safe, we'll depart to our first stop, which is only 3 minutes boat trip:
1st area: coral reef, full of fish and marine life with an 8-12 feet depth, warm water, and few or non-sea currents.
2nd area: admire underwater statues from 2 submarine art galleries: "The blessings" and "Aquarium Family".
3rd area: time to find some turtles, 96-98% chances to see from 1-5 turtles! We might also see and swim with rays.
4th and last area: a shipwreck full of life, filled with colorful coral and many kinds of multicolored fish. The shipwreck is surrounded by crystal clear water and white sand, you’ll feel like you are swimming in a natural turquoise pool!
In the unlikely case that you get dizzy, we'll take you to the mainland with an assistant boat.
Finally, hotel drop off is offered.
• Total Snorkel, Carretera Puerto Juarez Punta Sam Km 2,+ 050 Sm 86, Cancun 77520 Mexico
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun is included; pickup and drop-off from hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya may have an additional charge
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.