- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Ready for the best "Whale Watching Tours" in Cabo San Lucas? Humpback whales are extraordinary animals that provide that kind of action that makes Cabo San Lucas one of the best whale watching spots in the world. The guides are marine biologists who will be there to enhance the whale watching experience by adding an incredible amount of information and fun to the tour. The groups are small on purpose to insure the highest standard in service quality. Driven by research through photo identifying whales for data collection, you'll be sure to have an informative experience.
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Marine biologist guide
- 2.5-hours boat ride
- Marine park fees
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cabo Trek, Local A Tesoro, Hotel, Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 20, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
You're about to join the most comprehensive Whale Watching tour in Cabo San Lucas. Our Marine Biologist will amaze you with plenty of interesting information about the area you're visiting, local histories and obviously everything there is to know about the Humpback Whales.
Our tour is 2,5 hours long, after checking-in in our office, we'll head to our boats and will start our trip by visiting some of the most iconic symbols of Cabo San Lucas: the Arch and the Sea Lion colony. Once everyone is happy with the starter we head our either to the Pacific or the Sea of Cortez depending on weather conditions and suggestions of our experts: the guide and the captain.
choose the early morning tour at 08:00 or 11:00am if you prefer calmer Oceans: those times are also good for groups with very young children, older people and people who tend to get seasick. Otherwise just take the one that better fits your schedule.
• Bay of Cabo San Lucas, Website Link Does Not Work, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A maximum of 10 people per boat
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Note: Price displayed for the private tour option is per group for up to 8 people
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.