- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
When your cruise ship docks in the port of Costa Maya, embark on a 3.5-hour shore excursion to Chacchoben. Explore the ancient Mayan city, where mysterious pyramids and temples remained hidden until the late 20th century! Your informative guide will tell you about the original occupants of this significant archeological site, as well as the native animals – including toucans and jaguars – that inhabit the surrounding jungle. Round-trip transport by air-conditioned vehicle included.
Our groups are small to ensure pesonalized attention.
- All entrance fees included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Local English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Bottled water and soda
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore Excursion guarantee
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica De Chaachoben
Mayan Trip, Avenida Paseo del Puerto 1180, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Our tours usually start one hour after disembark time of your cruise ship. You will receive a message with an specific start time.
Costa Maya Port, Mexico
Tour coincides with your cruise ship's arrival
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica De Chaachoben, Chacchoben Mexico
Ancient maya city surrounded by unspoiled jungle
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.