- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Live a truly thrilling experience packed with challenges, nature and most importantly, fun, in the heart of the rainforest in Puerto Vallarta. Experience our zip lines like no other, with our double-security wire and international ACCT Standards. This adventure is the perfect way to spend an exciting day outdoors filled with adrenaline on your family vacation. Discover our newest attraction and unveil your senses like never before.
- Roundtrip transportation via speed boat
- 4x4 Tour
- Bottled water
- Fruit and Cookies
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Photo of your personal tour are available for an extra fee
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Magico
1: Puerto Magico, Avenida Heroica, H. Escuela Naval Militar 30, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
2: Vallarta Adventures, Las Palmas 39, 63732 Nuevo Vallarta, Nay., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nuevo Vallarta Beach, Nuevo Vallarta 63735 Mexico
Vallarta Adventures Office in Nuevo Vallarta is one of the meeting locations available for this tour. When departing from Nuevo Vallarta, you will enjoy a ride on a speedboat that cruises by Nuevo Vallarta Beach.
Stop At: Puerto Magico, Avenida Heroica, H. Escuela Naval Militar 30, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Puerto Mágico is one of the meeting locations available for this adventure
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Boca de Tomatlan Beach, Boca de Tomatlan Mexico
Our highspeed inflatable boat will stop by the shore of Boca de Tomatlan. Afterwards, we will get on a 4x4 Unimog Mercedes Benz that will take us uphill to the basecamp.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear shorts and hiking or tennis shoes and bring a change of dry clothes and shoes, suntan lotion, mosquito repellant, towel and a sweat shirt.
- Terrain will be rocky, guests will get wet and can expect an adrenaline-filled day
- Minimum age is 10 years. Maximum weight 260 lbs.
- Cameras are not recommended for safety reasons, but photo services are available on site
- Group sizes are limited to a small number of people to ensure quality excursions
- Lockers are available free of charge
- Important: this tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.