- 6 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend a day in paradise at Xcaret, an eco-archaeological park located in the Riviera Maya. Discover an underground maze of rivers where Mayans once prepared for ceremonial rites, frolic in a lagoon, and snorkel in clear Caribbean waters. Keep your eyes peeled for birds, butterflies and monkeys as you wander the lush forested grounds and visit archaeological sites. When the sun goes down, settle in for a spectacular show of lights, music and dance highlighting Mayan history and culture. Convenient pickup and drop-off from most Cancun hotels are included.
- All entrance fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
- Use of lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Water activities in the underground river
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One buffet lunch with fruit-flavored drinks, coffee and one beer (if Xcaret Plus option is selected)
- Use of Plus Area facility (if Xcaret Plus option is selected)
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Access to beaches, bays and natural pools
- 10% discount on some optional activities (if Xcaret Plus option is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Xcaret
- Optional activities
- Food and drinks (if Xcaret Plus option is not selected)
Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you need the option of wheelchair you need to provide the information to the company so then you will get an special minivan with the service, there´s no extra cost.
We would like to make it comfortable for you. We will pick you up at your hotel. During the booking, please choose Pickup Location and then select the radio button saying "Please pick me up at" and choose "I don't see my pickup location" from the drop down then type the hotel name on the box underneath so that we can easily locate your hotel pickup.
If you selected an option with transportation, you must contact Grupo Xcaret at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation
Upon pickup, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your activity.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
You will leave Xcaret at around 5pm to return to your Cancun hotel. If you would like to stay for the night show, buses leave at about 9pm from Xcaret.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xcaret, Carretera Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Km. 282, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Deluxe Transportation will pick up and drop off from hotel/meeting point to park entrance.
Duration: 50 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child prices are height dependent. Children over 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the adult price. Children between 3.2 feet (1 meter) and 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the child price. All children under 3.2 feet (1 meter) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable lightweight clothing, walking shoes or sneakers, biodegradable sunblock, a swimsuit and towel, and an extra change of clothing
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Infants up to 4 years are Free
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.