- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend a day in paradise at Xcaret, an eco-archaeological park located in the Riviera Maya. Discover an underground maze of rivers where Mayans once prepared for ceremonial rites, frolic in a lagoon, and snorkel in clear Caribbean waters. Keep your eyes peeled for birds, butterflies and monkeys as you wander the lush forested grounds and visit archaeological sites. When the sun goes down, settle in for a spectacular show of lights, music and dance highlighting Mayan history and culture. Convenient pickup and drop-off from most Cancun hotels are included.
- All entrance fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
- Use of lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Water activities in the underground river
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One buffet lunch with fruit-flavored drinks, coffee and one beer (if Xcaret Plus option is selected)
- Use of Plus Area facility (if Xcaret Plus option is selected)
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Access to beaches, bays and natural pools
- 10% discount on some optional activities (if Xcaret Plus option is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Xcaret Park
- Optional activities
- Food and drinks (if Xcaret Plus option is not selected)
Tour departs from most Cancun hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
You will leave Xcaret at around 5pm to return to your Cancun hotel. If you would like to stay for the night show, buses leave at about 9pm from Xcaret.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xcaret Park, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Deluxe Transportation will pick up and drop off from hotel/meeting point to park entrance.
Duration: 50 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child prices are height dependent. Children over 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the adult price. Children between 3.2 feet (1 meter) and 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the child price. All children under 3.2 feet (1 meter) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable lightweight clothing, walking shoes or sneakers, biodegradable sunblock, a swimsuit and towel, and an extra change of clothing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
I have visited this setting multiple times over the years and have been thrilled every time. The night show is a must - get the dinner. Not only is it delicious, it is economical and gives you access to preferred seating. We sat row 1 beside one of the entrances for the performers - amazing experience. What a amazing venue - you can learn so much or just have fun. Explore as much as you can - there isn't a dull moment.
This was a great excursion. The park is beautiful and the kids 5 and 7 really loved the lazy river and beach. This one is well worth the money for the experience.
Don't Miss THIS!!! It's breathtaking! Going here makes for a long day, we bought the package with lunch, which worked well for us and it was quite good. We enjoyed the underground river and sat on the beach after lunch to enjoy the beauty. We returned on the 445 bus and thoroughly enjoyed the excursion.
Prompt pickup at the hotel. Totally briefed on the bus ride there. Once arrive have to pick extra activities you want to do. Recommend Ses Trek. Ears equalize.Underground river was cool. Recommend buying ticket with meal, several restaurants. Show ok. Guides help you get on the right bus after show.
We had a great trip to Xcaret via air conditioned busses. Our guide going was very good about giving us info about the park and letting us know where to meet at the end of the day to board our bus again. It was professionally done.
1. Not all suntan lotions are allowed in since it is an ecological park. You can buy an ecologically sound sun block at the park. Check website for more info.
2. Bring your own towels or rent them there.
3. This all day event ends at approx. 9 pm after the Xcaret Spectacular show buses left at 9:45 pm although it seemed that u also had the opportunity to go back at 4:45 pm. Check with company ahead of time
4. The underground river takes about 45-60 minutes swimming from point A to point B. There are multiple early exit routes through out.
5. Do not miss the Mexican buffet at La Cocina
6. The Xcaret Mexico spectacular is a MUST!!!
Our Xcaret Day Trip was absolutely amazing! It was especially nice that we did not have to drive. It was a great idea to have Viator pick us up and drop us off. I strongly encourage it. Can't wait to go back.
This was an excellent tour very smoothly arranged by Viator with hotel pickup and drop off perfect on time. The final show was a MUST SEE and the Viator bus waited for all of us very patiently to get back around 10 PM and brought us back to the hotel.
This was an excellent tour from the hotel pick up and until the drop off around 11 PM. The Viator bus waited for us very patiently until the final show A MUST SEE on history of Mexico ended at 10 PM and brought us back..
We had a great time. Not enough time to do everything, too many choices. Really enjoyed the evening show!
Loved this one. Only thing is, its too much to enjoy everything in one day. We left early because we were so tired. We missed the show. We were bummed but loved the excursion. The extra things to do are so worth it. We did sea trek and loved every minute of it. Would definitely do again and so worth the money.
If you have a day to spare in Cancun, I highly recommend spending it at Xcaret.
Fantastic! Had a great time! Bus comfortable and on time! Tour guide gave great suggestions!
We were pick up at the hotel on time and got back to the hotel without any issues... The park is beautiful, there are plenty of activities to do and keep you busy all day long, there are also a lot of activities available that you have to pay extra for but are worth doing...
There are a lot of good restaurants around the park, lots of things to see and do. The staff is very helpful and eager to help in any way the can, they really want to make sure you have a good time and a very enjoyable experience...
And you have to stay to the night show spectacular, it is well put together and very entertaining, it is a very enjoyable show... Overall if you go to Cancun, you have to visit Xcaret and Viator make is a painless and wonderful way to experience it...
Most incredible place I've been too! Loved every bit of it. Perfect for so many people, old and young. Really want to be back there now!
There is soooo much to do at Xcaret and you cannot cover it in one day especially if you are traveling with kids.
Do the underground river FIRST. I did not use the flippers. I kept my swim shoes on. The water is FREEZING cold, but you QUICKLY adjust. Don't use the lockers---put all your clothes in the waterproof bag they give you and they bring the bag to the other side of the river for you to retrieve.
SO MANY choices of food, but be careful, not all restaurants are included in your price. Also, there aren't a lot of activities included in the overall price, but don't worry, you won't get to do half of them anyway. For instance, riding the dolphins isn't included. After the lazy river, we ate and laid in the hammocks and took a nap to prep for the show. Then, we went to the beach area and played.
The nightly show was amazing, but long. Shows the history of Mexico very well. So many people talked about how great the show was and I expected something different. I guess I expected a Cirque type of show. Arrive at least 30-45 minutes early to the theater for good seats.
Overall, VERY glad we went. Just wished I purchased the tickets from my hotel because the deal was a whole lot better.
The family had a great time, especially with the underground river and the snorkeling. The Xcaret Mexico Espectacular show was AMAZING and very so neat in how they present the history and culture of Mexico! I just wish we had more time to explore everything the park had to offer.
The day spend in Xcaret was wonderful, especially for my grandson age 5. We truly enjoyed every aspect of the park. The food at the Mexican restaurant was out of this world. A day of fun!!!