- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A food tour is the best way to experience the local culture and to achieve a better knowledge of a country and the daily life of the people. Juan More Taco food tours are unique and authentic local experiences, leaded by people who love their country and will happily share the best of the Mexican food with you. Experience a total immersion into the flavors and culture of Mexico in an authentic local atmosphere
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Bottled water
- Various Food tastings
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Information on Local way of living
- Tequila Information and Tasting
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup
Puerto Paraiso, Lázaro Cárdenas Sn, El Medano Ejidal, Marina, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Returns to original departure point
Daily but Sunday at 11am and 5:30pm
Juan More Taco is the perfect tour for foodies who like to experience a total immersion into the authentic native flavors and culinary heritage of Mexico.
Our food tasting tour is a flavorful, fun and cultural culinary adventure on the local streets of downtown Cabo San Lucas.
Treat yourself with the tastiest foods of Cabo, just like the locals.
Our experts “foodie guides” will walk with you through the neighborhoods to visit the “non-touristy” eateries that are the favorite of the locals to enjoy as daily treats.
Experience the Flavors of Cabo San Lucas; delight yourself with the delicious urban foods, while you learn about the life of the people, the history, culture, folklore and traditions of Mexico.
We have carefully hand-picked the eateries to visit on our “Juan More Taco” tasting tour.
We selected the places with the best local Flavors and hygiene to guarantee that you enjoy the most delicious Mexican "eats" cooked by the local food artisans in their establishments, street taco stands and in local restaurants .
We recommend taking your food tour at the beginning of your vacation so you can return to enjoy Juan More Taco in your new favorite spot in Cabo.
Small group tour up to 12 people per guide, reserve early.
Duration: 3 hours.
Runs: Daily but Sunday at 11:00 am and 5:30 pm
What to bring and wear? A big appetite, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera, hat, comfortable walking shoes, extra cash for shopping and tips.
INCLUDES: English speaking foodie guide who will provide cultural and gastronomical information of the sights and visits - 3 hours walking tour of native Cabo San Lucas and the eateries (Total walking distance is 1.5 miles) – Tastings of various tacos, tostadas, gorditas, fruit juices and sweets , we visit 5 different places and we provide 1 tasting per person at each place- All tastings together will complete a big lunch.
Tips an alcoholic drinks are not included.
*Some of the eateries we visit during our food tour are very small places, therefore wheelchairs, crutches and strollers are extremely difficult to manage in this walking tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring printed copy of your confirmation voucher
- For the morning tour we recommend to have a very light breakfast so you can enjoy better of the food tastings, Come hungry !!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please Let us know if you have Food Allergies, Food restrictions or Mobility issues
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.