- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Let the amazing landscapes fascinate you as you cruise the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean on your own speed boat or a waverunner, and ride an ATV through the exotic vegetation of Riviera Maya.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Hotel pickup included
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Round trip transportation
- Single or shared ATV and Speed Boats/wave runner
- Bottled water
- Snacks (fried beans and tortilla chips)
- Local medical insurance
- 2.00 USD Marine Park fee per person that must be paid in cash upon arrival
- Lockers: $2.00 USD ($5 deposit, $3 returned)
Traveler pickup is offered
Depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Feel the thrill of driving an ATV through the jungle and challenging the waves in a speed boat on a journey full of action and speed surrounded by the most beautiful natural environments. Enjoy a wonderful day full of fun on land and water on the beautiful beach of Maroma in the Riviera Maya considered one of most beautiful beaches in the world.
Drive your four wheel ATV for 45 minutes and feel the rush of riding your speed boat or of a wave runner for another 45 minutes on the beautiful Mexican Caribbean. This tour includes transportation from hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Children under 6 and 9 years old must pay minors fee.
- Children younger than 16 can participate only in shared service
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems or recent surgeries
- What to bring:Swimsuit, Change of clothes, Towel, Waterproof camera, Biodegradable repellent, Cap, Sunglasses, Cash
- Pick up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking
- In case we don't have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We had so much fun on this excursion! The staff was friendly. Both events were timed perfectly. We will be back! It's a must do for anyone wanting a little thrill and fun.
I would not recommend this tour to anyone. Speed boats rough and hard on your back, and the ATV is a small ride around the park nothing like the pictures show. Very disappointing tour.
Great tour for kids and adults! Both the ATV and waverunner rides were so fun! My 10 year old sat on the back while I drove, and we both had a great time. Tours were the perfect length and the grounds and beach were beautiful. The staff was fantastic- funny, friendly, and totally accommodating. Great time!
Seven of us ages 20-62 took the morning Waverunner and ATV tour last week. Cannot say enough of what a GREAT time this was. We each had our own waverunner and ATV. The water was choppy, which made for some extra fun and excitement. After safety instruction, etc. we jumped on our waverunners and spent about 30 minutes on the water. Great Fun !
We then moved on to our ATV's. Again safety instruction and then onto the guided run. Some tight and twisting trails, but never dangerous. Our two guides were great !.
Photos were available for purchase no surprise but they were not pushy whether you bought or note. Transportation to and from was well managed.
Would return to do it all again !
Great adventure tour. Speedboats are not floor the faint at heart. If you like adrenaline rushes, be at the front of the line for both the ATV and the water sport of your choice so you don't get stuck behind the"driving Ms Daisy," kind.
All in all, really great experience. Highly recommended.