- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a private sightseeing shore excursion tour with a driver/guide in Cozumel. Visit some of the most important landmarks and attractions in Cozumel (the name comes from the Mayan word "cuzamil" which means Island of Swallows), which include a city tour, a small local chocolate factory, a Tequila tasting,plus you will see the west side of the Island with time for lunch, visit Mayan ruins, snorkeling, shopping and some time for relaxing on the beach.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All activities
- Local taxes
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Playa Palancar
- Entry/Admission - Mi Mexico Lindo Tequila Tour
- Entry/Admission - Cozumel International Airport
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins fee ($10.50 USD per person),
- Guide inside San Gervasio ($20USD)
- Entry/Admission - Pueblo del Maiz
- Entry/Admission - San Gervasio Mayan Archaeological Site
1: Coastal Highway South, Carretera Costera Sur, Quintana Roo, Mexico
2: Coastal Highway South, Carretera Costera Sur, Quintana Roo, Mexico
3: Avenida Rafael E. Melgar, Av. Rafael E. Melgar, Centro, San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
4: Avenida Rafael E. Melgar, Av. Rafael E. Melgar, Centro, San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from Punta Langosta Pier, International Pier, Puerta Maya Pier or the Downtown Ferry Pier
Address: Note: Please let us know a what time (on ship time) do you want to start the tour (please remember that you will have to get off the ship and walk to the meeting point at the parking lot of the pier)
Departures are available every 30 minutes from 8am to 3pm.
Directions: IMPORTANT in Cozumel there are 4 cruise ship terminals (piers). Once your ship is docked please ask in which one is at and follow the respective instructions.
Puerta Maya Pier: The driver is not allowed a sign there, so look for a man with a yellow cap. He'll be at the head of the taxi line as you leave the pier shopping area. Punta Langosta Pier: Your driver will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name, wearing a yellow cap at the head of the taxi line in front of the Sr. Frogs bar/restaurant, which is directly across the street from the pier. As you leave the pier, you will be obliged to take an escalator up to the 2nd floor of the mall (so the store owners get foot traffic). You have to make your way back to the ground floor again, but it's a small mall, you won't get lost. There is another taxi line at the back of the mall, but just ignore it. Your driver will be waiting for you in front of Sr. Frogs. International Pier: Please leave the pier and cross the street, driver will meet you in front of Diamonds International jewelry store at Royal Village Plaza, so look for a man with a sign with your name, wearing a yellow cap! . Downtown Ferry Pier: Your driver will meet you upon arrival at the ferry pier under the swallow birds statue so look for a man with a sign with your name wearing a yellow cap.
Punta Langosta Pier, International Pier, Puerta Maya Pier, Downtown Ferry Pier
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Palancar, Carretera Costera Sur Kilometro 19.5, Cozumel 77601 Mexico
Nice beach away from the big crowds, This is a nice beach with a good bar and snacks to help make your day near the ocean fun and enjoyable! The dive/snorkel shop and your driver can arrange snorkeling from shore or by boat. Chill out on the loungers with a cool Margarita and some ceviche and enjoy the beautiful turquoise water!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mi Mexico Lindo Tequila Tour, Carretera Costera Sur km 3.2 Entre calle 10 norte y 12 norte., Cozumel 77600 Mexico
A Cozumel trip would not be complete without tequila – that liquor from the agave, sacred to the Aztecs, has a rich history in Mexico. The blue agave’s tequila is still sacred to Mexicans and tourists alike – and should not be missed. In an open-air building sit rows and rows of tequila bottles. The tour is interesting and you will love the tastings, and children Will have honey-based drinks from melipona bees which is an endemic species of Yucatan that has no stinger
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cozumel International Airport, Boulevard Aeropuerto Cozumel s/n, 77600 Q.R., Mexico
Small chocolate factory opened in 2007. family business makes fresh, handmade, Mexican-origin chocolate. Chocolates are made in-house, the artisan way. Taste and discover the world and magic of Mayan cacao
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pueblo del Maiz, Transversal Km 5 Camino a San Gervacio, Cozumel 77613 Mexico
A hands on educational Mayan lifestyle experience. full authentic costume. Learn how to use corn and make tortillas.. taste honey from the stingless bees. paint your face as the Mayans people did for their ceremonies.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: San Gervasio Mayan Archaeological Site, San Miguel de Cozumel, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
As of today, these Mayan ruins are the #1 archaeological site in Cozumel. As of today San Gervasio is the most important mayan site in the island. San Gervasio was a sacred mayan site dedicated to the goddess Ixchel (goddess of fertility) plus a estrategic site for commerce and politics in the area. You can become part of the mayan culture and its mysteries.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Important: Departures are available every 30 minutes from 8am to 5pm. Please contact the local tour operator to advise of your chosen time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.