- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
After visiting Local Markets to get fresh produce, you will enjoy a wonderful Cooking Experience to encounter the flavors, aromas, spices and also the life of the people, the culture and history of México and its flavorful family home-cuisine. This Mexican cooking class is totally interactive and designed for you to learn "hands-on" how to cook the authentic home recipes that are the favorites to cook and share with family and friends.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Professional chef
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Puerto Paraiso, Lázaro Cárdenas Sn, El Medano Ejidal, Marina, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cookin' Cabo, Meeting is at Puerto Paraiso shopping centre with Valid Reservation, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Cooking class including a Local Market visit.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know if you have Allergies, Food Restrictions or Mobility issues.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.