- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore Chichen Itza with a bilingual, certified guide to bring the history and culture of this 1,500 year old Mayan city to life through the myths, legends, architecture and history at one of the most important archaeological sites in Mexico.
Admire one of The Seven Wonders of the World on our Tour to Chichen Itza from Cancun. Enjoy a guided tour to the archeological site Chichen Itza on a comfortable and air conditioned coach, where you'll be amazed with Kukulcan pyramid. Cool off yourself swimming in a cenote and enjoy a delicious buffet of Yucatecan food. Chichen Itza tour ends with a Valladolid City panoramic tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Certified bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Cancun hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (for hotel pickup only)
- Transport by Deluxe motor couch (for the journey to Chichen Itza)
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Visit to Valladolid
- Visit to a Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Selva Maya
- Drinks during lunch (available to purchase)
- INAH tax fee (Children 3 years and under)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Guided tour at the Chichen Itza archaeologic site, and also free time to wander around by yourself.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hacienda Selva Maya, Carretera Federal, Valladolid - Merida Km. 3.5, 97780 Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Swim in a cenote
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Plaza e Parque Francisco Canton, Casco Historico, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
Short visit to the historical town of Valladolid Yucatan
Duration: 20 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children ages 3 years and under are free, but their seats are subject to availability. They may have to ride on their parents' laps if seats are not available.
- Children ages 3 years and under have to pay for the INAH tax fee ($70 MXN or $4 USD).
- It is recommended that you wear light clothing, comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and towel for the visit to the cenote
- It is recommended that you bring cash and a credit card for souvenirs and personal expenses
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.