- 4 hours 18 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
In the middle of the exotic flora of Riviera Maya, lies a place where you can release your true adventuring self. Go deep ride into the Mayan jungle and have the best time at Selva Maya Eco Adventure park. Located in Tulum, you will enjoy a combination of amazing activities. Go flying on 9 ziplines and 5 hanging bridges, head to a pyramid for rock climbing, rappel down overlooking a cenote (sinkhole), go swimming or cliff jumping at a cenote and visit a cavern for snorkeling. You'll become one with nature on this tour which also includes lunch.
- Bottled water
- Lunch (Mayan pulled pork tacos, Mayan pulled chicken tacos, rice, salsas, flavored water and one beer or one soda)
- All activities
- All necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Selva Maya Eco Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Selva Maya Eco Adventure Park
Daily except Sunday
Enjoy one of the best combination tours in the area as you enjoy a set of activities in the Mayan jungle when you visit Selva Maya Eco Adventure park in Tulum.
Once you arrive at the park, you'll be greeted by the friendly staff and start your adventure. First, you'll travel on unexplored paths on a 3-mile deep ride into the Mayan jungle aboard an all terrain vehicle. Once in the jungle, the staff will set you into harnesses and helmets, and will give you a safety and welcome briefing. Then, enjoy the canopy of 9 ziplines and 5 hanging bridges, built it on the tallest trees of the Mayan jungle.
After this, you will arrive to a pyramid where you will rock climb a wall (about 18 feet) and rappel down overlooking a cenote (sinkhole) on the other side of the pyramid (about 30 feet). Then it's time to swim. The staff will provide you with snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, life jacket) and you will visit two different cenotes. The first one is a semi-open cenote where you can relax, explore or cliff jump. The second one is a cavern cenote where you will practice snorkeling seeing different rock formations (stalactites, stalagmites).
After all these activities, you will head back to the base camp so you can enjoy a delicious authentic Mayan lunch with includes Mayan pulled pork tacos, Mayan pulled chicken tacos, rice, salsas, flavored water and one beer or one soda. Once you have finished, get ready to take the off road vehicles to go back to the entrance and return to your hotel on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.