- Flexible (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Pay a visit to Xcaret Eco Theme Park and discover the richness of the Mayan jungle and Mexican culture. From cultural performances to a coral reef aquarium and recreated Mayan village, there is something to excite visitors of all ages. The basic admission ticket gets you access to more than 40 spectacular attractions, or upgrade to a Plus ticket, which includes locker and snorkeling equipment rental, a buffet lunch, a beer and unlimited soft drinks.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Use of lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Water activities in the underground river
- One buffet lunch with fruit-flavored drinks, coffee and one beer
- Use of Plus Area facility
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Access to beaches, bays and natural pools
- 10% discount on some optional activities
- Entry/Admission - Xcaret Park
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (if Xcaret Plus option is not selected)
- Optional activities
Xcaret Park in the Riviera Maya
Xcaret Eco Theme Park is open daily from 8:30am to 10:30pm and features more than 40 exciting attractions and cultural performances.
Located in the Riviera Maya, the park is easily accessible by car. Get a grasp of just how big the park is when you enjoy the panoramic view from the rotating scenic tower, then visit the Mexican Folk Art Museum and explore an authentically replicated Mayan Village. Stroll around a typical 19th century mansion in Hacienda Henequenera and discover the trails of the Mexican Cemetery, where ancestors are remembered with respect and hints of humor.
Nature-lovers will enjoy Jaguar Island, the colorful Butterfly Pavilion, and the Caribbean Sea, where you can take a snorkeling tour or swim in the underground rivers. And don't miss cultural performances such as the Papantla Flyers, the Mayan Ball Game or a traditional Fiesta Charra. When night falls, you can be the guest of honor at the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular, a celebration of light and color with 300 artists that will take you through Mexico's history.
You have the option to buy either a basic admission ticket or upgrade to a Plus ticket, which includes locker and snorkeling equipment rental, a buffet lunch, a beer and unlimited soft drinks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit, comfortable shoes and clothes
- Please bring biodegradable sunscreen and cash or credit card for food and souvenir purchases
- Child prices are height dependent. Children over 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the adult price. Children between 3.2 feet (1 meter) and 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the child price
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Only three stars because we were frustrated that they made us wait in line to enter while they kept taking people outside the line to the front ahead of us when the line clearly stated that the line we were in was for PRE PAID internet. I think Viator would be interested to know this. The people taken to the front were all locals who had to produce a means of payment like a credit card, while we had paid ahead, and it's not cheap to then be treated this way. One of our party was affected by the crush of people in the heat and humidity and almost fainted, while group after group went ahead. The lady on the outside of the booth kept pointing to us indicating that we were next, and the man in the booth kept shaking his head. I guess tourists are treated with some disdain here. The place itself is beautiful, but outside of what we paid for, any of the extras are extremely expensive. It's a long walk to anywhere and the signage is poor to take you back to the lockers and entrance. Then on the way back the taxi ride magically increased in price from 130 pesos to go there to 250 to come back to the hotel. We only had 200 in pesos, so they finally agreed to that.
Great tour! Love the eco theme. Underground River Swim was awesome 45 min. Natural pools very cool. Take 2 days! Can't see it all in one day. Definitely stay for the night show, very much worth it! Highly recommended!
Absolutely a wonderful experience. The best part for us was the float trip, and the show from 7-9pm. Luckily, we'd been to Chichen Itza the prior day, so we were familiar with some key aspects of the mayan culture, which were enacted in this 7-9pm show at the park. So we suggest you do Chichen Itza before going to Xcaret Park.
What a wonderful park. Enjoyed every minute of it. The zoo, with one puma, one jaguar and one tapir is probably the least interesting part but they have a wonderful butterfly habitat and a separate one for the birds. We saw the voladors, then swam down the river which was a lot of fun, then caught the show of the prehispanic dances and stayed for the two hour show at night, which is worth the price in itself...the lunch was great, we chose the international buffet style which had lots of choices and soft drinks at will. Definitively a must visit, Lina
This tour would be great for a family with small kids. Not very entertaining for adults. Xplor park seems a bit more appropriate for the more adventurous.