- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Go whale-watching in Cabo San Lucas aboard a real pirate ship called the Bucaneer Queen. Sail the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez in search of these amazing creatures. You will be accompanied by an experienced bilingual guide and learn all about humpback and gray whales. Your tour includes breakfast and open bar.
- Open bar (beer, wine, water, juice)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cabo San Lucas Marina
Hop aboard our Pirate ships and discover these Gentle Giants, emerging from the ocean, be amazed in the same way Pirates once did. Our Capitan will guide our seeking, showing us how to recognize whale blows and footprints. Our On Board Biologist will tell us everything about the gray and humpback whales that visit the Gulf of California every winter, along with a brief Cabo’s history, while cruising through Cabo's landmarks. Enjoy a tasty, delicious Mexican-style full breakfast: fresh fruit, juice & coffee. Chilaquiles, Scrambled eggs & bacon. Accompanied by an open bar with Mimosas, Bloody Marys, cold beers, margaritas, juices & sodas for the kids
• Buccaneer Queen, Dock 0 of Cabo San Lucas Marina Dock 1 of Cabo San Lucas Marina, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.