- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the most popular tour in Cancun and discover the mangrove jungle at the Nichupte lagoon. Experience an adventure of a lifetime in our guided speedboat and snorkeling tour!
The best part of it all is that you don’t need to have any boating experience! Our 13 ft speedboats are easy to drive, safe, stable and completely suitable for first time boaters. At Jungle Tour Adventure we will teach you how to navigate (you steer the wheel just like a car) your own speedboat, you will following one of our highly-trained tour guides for the entire tour where they will show you the beautiful mangrove canals and Punta Nizuc bay.The snorkeling activity will be taking place at the beautiful Punta Nizuc coral reef, which is part of the second biggest coral reef barrier in the world, a site known for its incredibly clear water, coral reefs and underwater museum*.
• Visit to the underwater museum is recommended only for experienced swimmers
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Qualified Bilingual tour guides (English/Spanish)
- Two-passenger Speedboat (price per person)
- Life jacket, snorkeling equipment & new snorkeling tube yours to keep at the end of the activity
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Museo Subacuatico de Arte
- Dock fee $13.00 USD (per person)
- Hotel Transportation
- Food and drinks
- Towels, souvenir, photos & video (available to purchase)
Jungle Tour Cancun - Speed Boat & Snorkeling, Hotel Zone, 77500 Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jungle Tour Adventure - Speedboat & Snorkeling tour, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
You'll arrive at the Jungle Tour Adventure Cancun marina 30 minutes before departure time where you'll do your check-in, receive safety instructions and learn how to drive the speedboat.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo Subacuatico de Arte, 77560 Mexico
You will arrive to the beautiful Punta Nizuc Marina National park where you will do the snorkeling part of the activity and if weather and water conditions permit you will also visit the Underwater Statues of the Punta Nizuc MUSA
Duration: 35 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time
- Minimum age required to drive 18+
- Minimum age recommended to board 3+
- Participants from 3 to 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- No pregnant women allowed
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions such as asthma or claustrophobia (just for snorkeling)
- We recommend you to bring your own towel and dry clothes
- You can present either a printed or an electronic voucher for this activity
- This service requires a payment of $12.00 USD per person prior to boarding, payable in cash for use of marine natural elements (Art. 198 of the Act Federal rights)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.