- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
From November to April the humpback whales visit the Bay to give birth and nurse their calves. On this sightseeing cruise, you will sail in the sea to watch them. Your tour also includes unlimited drinks and a buffet lunch.
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Unlimited drinks (open bar of vodka, rum, whiskey, tequila, brandy, cognac, wine, pina colada, tequila sunrise, margaritas, etc. Sodas, mineral water, Pineapple, Orange and Blueberry juice)
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrance fees (port fees applies at API, Puerto Vallarta)
1. A.P.I. Puerto Vallarta S.A. de C.V.
2. Paradise Village Public Pier
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bay of Banderas, Puerto Vallarta
We look for the whales all around Bay of Banderas. We own several boats that help to find the whales as soon as possible to minimize wandering time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff really helped made this trip special. Saw Dolphins, Whales, Turtles and even jumping Manta Rays. Really good value for money with food and free drink throughout the trip and even a surprise show at the end. Would highly recommend and will go again if we visit again.